Put the 2020 diets on hold..its Restaurant Week! January 20-26th is Nashville’s annual Restaurant Week where you can enjoy specials from more than 60 locally owned Nashville eateries. Each restaurant is a member of the Nashville Originals- which means nothing but the best! And range from casual eateries to acclaimed fine dining establishments. Be sure to check out the restaurant options in the link below to make your selections, but in case you need help deciding here are our top 5!
- Jimmy Kellys Steakhouse– ‘Impressing visitors and natives alike with its great food and Southern hospitality since 1934, Jimmy Kelly’s is now serving superb steaks to a third generation of Nashvillians. Located in a Victorian mansion with the look and feel of the Old South, Jimmy Kelly’s is part of what Music City is all about.’
- The Old School Farm to Table – ‘Located on a nine-acre farm, The Old School Farm to Table is the definition of farm-to-table. The Old School’s menu is based completely upon seasonality and availability, ensuring that your meal is flavorful and fresh.’
- Urban Grub – ‘Located in the center of the burgeoning 12 South neighborhood, the Fish Pit and Southern Cantina has arguably some of the best seafood, freshly shucked oysters and cured, smoked and grilled meats to be found in Music City.’
- Peg Leg Porker –‘The west Tennessee barbecue culture was instilled in Carey Bringle from a young age, and it’s that unique Memphis influence in Peg Leg Porker’s award-winning sauces and rubs that have gained it fast popularity nationwide. Located in the Gulch, Peg Leg Porker is prized for its popular patio, soulful atmosphere and old-school barbecue.’
- Germantown Café– ‘Just blocks from downtown, TPAC and LP Field, Germantown Café offers fresh, comfortably creative, reasonably priced food, along with an amazing view of the Nashville skyline. The Café is the perfect choice for pre-theatre dinners, casual nights out on the town, power lunches or lazy Sunday brunches.’
Enjoy restaurant week and let us know if you have any favorites we need to add to next year's top choices!